Friday, October 2, 2009

FOG Cyclocross Event October 25th

The last FOG-hosted event for the year will be the cyclocross race on Sunday October 25th at Whittier Park. Cyclocross is a big party and is very spectator friendly. Come out and watch the fun at the mud pit and wall of pain. Racing starts at noon. Updated: Racing starts at 1:00 p.m.
The course is an approx. 2.5 km circuit and requires a lot of taping along the route.
Volunteers are needed for:
- medical on Sunday, Oct 25
- sign in and course marshals on Sunday
- course tear down on Sunday starting at about 2:30 p.m.
- course set-up on Saturday Oct 24 afternoon.
I will be travelling in the middle of the month so if you think you can help I'd appreciate hearing from you sooner rather than later.

7 comments:

Tim Turenne said...

I will wear FOG jersey and Leslie will help if necessary

Gary S said...

Awesome!

Coach Dave said...

I will try and make it out to help with the setup and tear down.

Dave D

Gary S said...

Thanks Dave.

PaddyH said...

we might be in town Gary, we'll definitely be there if we are.

Gary S said...

Paddy,

That would be awesome! Haven't seen you guys in sooo long. Maybe some new Mag canti's for that geared cx bike?

Unknown said...

Gary: Fiona and I would like to help you out with the X-tastic at Whittier Park on Oct 25th. We'll plan on being there, as I believe you're currently travelling.

Thanks.

Chris Jensen