Friday, November 27, 2009
November 28th!
Will there be a ride tomorrow? Of course there will be! High of +1C. No snow (I hope I haven't jinxed that). How could you not ride? I, unfortunately, will be green with envy as I will likely be preparing things for the MCA AGM instead of enjoying a glorious ride. Try not to gloat too loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, we did it. We rode today, Saturday November 28, 2009! Jurgen, Gary Stewart, Roland, Dave C., and Tom Groot. Five brave (crazy?) "Hard Men of the North". About 65 k. Up Main, River Road, over the bridge at Lockport, HWY 44 to 206, 1/2 a lap at BHP and back home on 59 hwy.
No appearance by Rene, so we had to ride without FOG's "paramount leader".
Some traces of snow on the shoulders and onto the road in BHP. A little frosty in spots on River.
Cold? Well, let me say:
"I do not think we can hope for any better things now.
We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker,
of course, and the end cannot be far.
"It seems a pity but I do not think I can write more.
"R. Scott.
29 March 1912
Antarctica
"For God's sake look after our people."
Does that answer your question?
Jurgen
they are wearing full winter gear here for riding and it is plus 10...
mike
who won the awards gary?
Post a Comment