Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall

Great turnout at Howard's for the BBQ. A lot of us are enjoying the crazy party that is cyclocross, but the Saturday FOG ride will continue going strong until there's snow on the ground.

The next big FOG event is CrossTastic at Whittier Park on Sunday October 27th. We can always use help. Even if you can't help, drop by and check out the fun. There's free food for everybody.

I encourage everyone to use the FOG Members page to share cycling stories and to update us on your trips. There is so much to see in the world and so much to share. Go ahead and write an entry and post a few photos every day of your trip or do a post vacation report. A number of you have been away this year and it's inspiring to see where you've been. It's easy to do. Directions are  on the page.

I will be away the next two weekends so there will be no weather updates on the blog. But I will try to follow my own advice and post on the Members page.

No comments: