I was really hoping to get FOG rides going Saturday even if it meant riding just BHP, but as of this morning things look dodgy: 2cm snow tomorrow with a high of only
+3 and perhaps more importantly cloudy all day. -6 overnight and still just below
freezing at 0900 which makes the chances of ice on the road too high. It'll be
+3 and sunny by 1100 which might make BHP a long shot possibility. The
afternoon will be nicer, but I won't call a FOG ride for anything after 1100. I'll
keep a watch on the forecast and update as necessary.
Note: If you park in BHP you'll require a park pass.
Plan ahead and get your FOG and MCA memberships now. You just know that if you leave it, the weather will suddenly change and be plus 12 and you'll be in a last minute panic :)
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment