photo: Paulo Bettini
197 km, finishing twice up the 11 km 8.5% Alpe di Pampeago, the last 4km of which averages 12%. Basso attacked, then Scarponi once, then twice, then a third time, but it was Hesjedal who rode away taking another 13 seconds out of his GC rivals. He's now just 17 seconds out of the leader's jersey with the queen stage to come tomorrow and the final stage ITT on Sunday where he should have a distinct advantage over the other GC contenders and especially Rodriguez who is the only man ahead of him.

1 comment:
SO AWESOME!!
I am so luck to have met him prior to all the rock stardom that will now follow..
He is truely an awesome guy! Luckily I got a Canadian flag signed by him @ the 2010 Tour prologue in Rotterdam.
I was then was on the side of the road in Stage 3 with it that year about 500m before he attacked and got 4th on the stage..
Go RYDER!!!
Post a Comment