Thanks to those who have already faxed their forms in for next Saturday. I will come by the ride to pick up any forms/entries before tomorrow's ride. I won't be riding which means my office will also be open from 9:30 - 4:00 if that's better for some people. I will also accept forms for those not racing for FOG.
The race forms did come up on the MCA site, but as of this morning they're incomplete. The complete forms can be accessed from our blog here
Sorry, things got a little confusing as we tried to make it easier for as many FOG members as possible to take part. We've tried to remove as many barriers as possible, but it's imperative that we know ahead of time who will be racing. We've summarized things in a table. The important thing is you need to both pre-register and take part in the race. Remember to write FOG at the top of your entry form.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment